Bojangleslistens: If you are thinking to participate in Bojangles Guest Experience Survey, then this post is for you. Here you can find the complete information about Bojangleslistens i.e. Bojangles Guest Experience Survey. That is, in this post, we have included the instructions using which you can complete your survey easily. Also, we have provided the survey rules and requirements. Check the further details in the below section.
Bojangleslistens.com is the official survey site of Bojangles. You need to visit this site, to participate in the Bojangleslistens i.e. Bojangles Guest Experience Survey. For taking this survey, you need to make a purchase at Bojangles so as to obtain the receipt. The information on the receipt is required to begin the survey. This survey is conducted to know the dining experience of the customers. Customers can also share their opinions along with the dining experience. The survey can be completed in a few minutes and the good part is you can win the rewards for giving your feedback. Below, we have updated the survey instructions, rules and requirements. Check them in detail.
Bojangleslistens at www.Bojanglelistens.com
Bojangleslistens – Bojangles Guest Experience Survey
You need to give the genuine feedback based on your most recent experience. These are the rules and requirements that you have to fulfill for participating in the survey:
- Employees working at Bojangles and their family members or relatives are not allowed to take part in the survey.
- You should have at least 18 years or more, to get an entry into the survey.
- You must be a legal resident of The United States.
- You need to have the valid purchase receipt from Bojangles.
- You must have a PC or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- You need to have the knowledge of English or Spanish language.
After fulfilling the above rules and requirements, you need to follow these instructions in order to complete the Bojangles Survey successfully:
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site of Bojangles or click on the official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the Bojangleslistens Survey site.
- Select the language of your choice.
- Enter the store number, date and time of your visit along with the check number. (All these details are available on your receipt)
- Then, click ‘Start’ to begin the survey.
- Now, answer all the survey questions genuinely.
- Proceed further and provide your email address.
- Finally, submit your survey.
Bojangleslistens – Survey Rewards
For taking part in Bojangleslistens/Bojangles Guest Experience Survey, you will be rewarded. Following are the details related to it.
- Upon the completion of the survey, you will receive a validation code.
- Write that code on your receipt and use it on your next visit.
- And remember that the code is valid for 30 days only.
- The validation code allows you to redeem the Free Sausage Biscuit at Bojangles.
- Also, do not forget to carry the receipt with you.
Bojangles’ Inc. is a Southeastern United States regional chain of fast food restaurants, specializing in Cajun seasoning, fried chicken, and buttermilk biscuits. The company was founded in Charlotte, North Carolina in 1977 by Jack Fulk and Richard Thomas. Bojangles’ opened its first location in Charlotte in 1977. The following year, the first franchised restaurant began operations. The company has restaurants in 11 states and the District of Columbia. At various times Bojangles’ has franchised restaurants in Grand Cayman Island, Jamaica, Mexico, Ireland, and China.
Bojangles’ grew throughout the 1990s and 2000s, with the 300th location opening in 2003. The restaurant started its first college campus location on the grounds of Central Piedmont Community College in 2005. Bojangles’ was purchased once again in 2007 by Falfurrias Capital Partners, a private equity firm. In August 2011, Falfurrias sold Bojangles’ to Boston-based Advent International, another private equity firm. The company opened its 600th restaurant on July 8, 2014, on Galleria Road in Charlotte with Charlotte mayor Dan Clodfelter cutting the celebratory ribbon.
Best Food at Bojangles:
The following are the best food items at Bojangles:
- Cajun Filet Biscuit with bacon, egg, and cheese.
- Buttery Biscuits with Sausage.
- Fried Chicken
- Bo-Berry Biscuits
- Sweet Tea
Bojangles Customer Support – Contact Details:
If you have any queries or if you have any questions, then you can contact the customer support team of Bojangles. Below are the contact details:
- Customer Service Number: (704) 527-2675 / (800) 366-9921
- Official website: www.bojangles.com
Bojangles Hours of Operation:
Bojangles restaurants work on following hours and they may vary based on location. Most of the restaurants are closed on Christmas Day.
- Monday – 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Tuesday – 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Wednesday – 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Thursday – 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Friday – 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Saturday – 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Sunday – 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
That’s all about Bojangleslistens. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)